Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back to Life

Okay, so, I get my car back today!!! HOORAY!!!! Not that I don't love my sister's car, its just not mine. I will miss the zip that little stratus has in comparison to my big 1992 Dodge spirit. At least its got SPIRIT....ha ha ha, that was really lame...sorry.
SO, have I mentioned how much I hate Wednesdays and how the most horrible things happen to me on them? So, last week was the whole car fiasco which caused me to miss my Wednesday night class, which had I gone to, I would have remembered we had a test yesterday...BEFORE I got to class and realized I hadn't really studied for it. OUCH! I think I did okay on it...we will see!
Random story for you, I went to work today and this guy comes into my office and tells me he has a question for me. I don't really know him, so I assume it was work related. He's like "My daughter is going to a cosmetology school here in town and needs someone to do a weave on today at 1:00, you interested?" and I'm like "Sure" so, I go in at 1 and got my hair highlighted. I did an auburn color with some blonde. Its subtle, and cute! YAY! It was pretty cool. I'll post pics after my class tonight, although I don't really know if you will even be able to tell, so we will see!
Any way, there is an update on my real life...its not so crazy/depressing like it has been the last couple of weeks, thank goodness! I don't know how much more I can handle!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear things are calming down a little bit. Thanks again for bringing those books by last night. I hope you enjoy HSM 2 & 3! They are way fabulous!

Nat said...

I'm glad you're getting your car back. I had to switch with my parents after getting my Neon, and it just wasn't "my" car.