Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life of A Salesman (Yellowcard)

This Wednesday had been another bad mid week day for me...first with the lay off last week and the car issues this week...I needed a pick me up....


While trying to decide what type of mood I was in, I came across the funniest thing ever on someone's facebook!
Oh, PS: I do have a job, its just at the other Klune plant right now...they laid me off, but didn't want to really get rid of me, so I work for the bigger better plant right now!

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
I Wanna Be Bad (Willa Ford) [ha ha, that’s right, don’t mess with me!]

How would you describe yourself?
The Good Kind (The Wreckers) [See, I CAN be good!]

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Kiwi (Maroon 5) [I’m going to opt for Kiwi like a New Zealand native, or maybe someone that has a kiwi bird for a pet…]


How do you feel today?
Photograph (Nickleback) [Yeah, you could take a picture of me today, but I doubt I’ll forget today despite proof.]


What is your life’s purpose?

So What Does It All Mean? (West, Gould, and Fitzgerald) [no comment]

What is your motto?

Thank Goodness (From Wicked) [Need I say more?]

What do your friends think of you?
Won’t Go Home Without You (Maroon 5) [Oh, that’s sweet…apparently they know I won’t ditch them]

What do you think of your parents?
All in All (Lifehouse) [all in all, they’re pretty cool…]

What do you think about most often?
Say(All I need) – (One Republic) [I do talk a lot in my head…and in general]

What is 2 + 2?
Crazy (Dave Matthews Band) [seriously, that is CRAZY!]


What do you think of your best friend?
Ghosr of You (Good Charlotte) [SO TRUE!!! Its like my best friend IS a ghost!]


What do you think of the person you like?
Sugar, We’re Goin Down (Fall Out Boy) [This could be taken a number of ways…]


What is your life story?
Beautiful, Wonderful (Smashing Pumpkins) [I don’t know if that is the exact title of the song, but the chorus is ‘Beautiful, you’re beautiful’ and later it goes ‘wonderful, you’re wonderful’…B, what song is it, since you’re my all knowing SP source…]


What do you want to be when you grow up?

Invincible (OK Go) [Ha ha ha…seriously]

What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Battle (Colbie Caillat) [sort of…it’s a battle in my head because I’m too chicken to talk to him…]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
In This World (Murder) – (Good Charlotte) [I hope not! This song is about abortion!]

What will they play at your funeral?
Always On My Mind (Michael Buble) [Yep, EVERYONE will remember me when I die]

What is your hobby/interest?
Space Between (Dave Matthews Band) [interesting…]

What is your biggest fear?
Let Go (Dave Lichens) [that is a scary thought…letting go…]

What is your biggest secret?
Gifts and Curses (Yellowcard) [ha ha ha]

What do you think of your friends?
Catalyst (Anna Nalick) [Ok…weird]

What will you post this as?

Life of A Salesman (Yellowcard) [And I bet you were all wondering what I was going to talk about today!]

Not to bad, what do you think?

Overdue (The Get up Kids) [Yep, this ending was a little overdue…thanks for stickin with me!]

3 comments:

Amy said...

What's wrong with your car?? Sorry you are having a terrible week. It's almost Friday!! Do you wanna come over tomorrow for a game night? Unless you have a hot date with the guy you can't talk to, then I would totally understand.

Kelly said...

I feel so bad about your week. Doesn't it always seem like when it rains it pours.....
Let me know if there is something we can do.

Kar said...

Dude, like Kelly says - when it rains, it pours!! I love this tag idea! Too bad I don't own an iPod. I know - I can hear the gasps of horror coming from you. It's just...when I have money, I'd so much rather spend it on clothes...