Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meet Joshua

"He was down on one knee before I had time to think. With ring in hand he asked me the one question I was not prepared to answer. "Elizabeth, I have loved you my whole life. Please, don't leave me now. Please tell me you'll be my wife." Darn it! I knew this was coming. I knew it. Part of me wanted to say yes and keep my family, and essentially my world as I knew it, calm and peaceful. I think I could be happy with him...maybe. But that little voice in my head; the one that told me to stop and help Luke, the one that told me to not let Luke go in the first place was screaming in the back of my mind. What would happen now if I didn't heed its call?" - Elizabeth

Okay, so you are probably sick of my stories and characters, but its my blog and my life is too depressing and boring to blog about right now, so you get stories!!! HOORAY!!! I knew you were really excited, deep down inside.
So, Joshua Jones is tall with jet black hair, hazel eyes (always changing...just like him, but not in a good way) he is VERY arrogant. He only ever gets the finest and the best of everything. His father is the head of their community of witches, and he is destined to take over when his father sees him as being ready. He is madly in love with Elizabeth...that part of him is true. But part of his reason for wanting to marry her is because she would look good with him, and she is the most powerful of all the witches, so he wants her power too. Its probably more of a lust than a love type thing for him. I mean Elizabeth is hot, and he's not stupid. In fact, he's really really really smart. And he can play the crowds really well, that's why everyone likes him. That's why Elizabeth thinks she's in love with him. And that's why she agrees to marry him. So, Meet Joshua

3 comments:

Pete said...

Alright Suz, I know I'm a jerk but I've got to admit this sounds familiar *cough* Twilight *cough*. Give me a call if you want specific examples.

Soozee Carmichael said...

You're just plain mean...PUNK! You just wait until you hear the whole plot...it is SO not Twilight!

Kar said...

I'm not sure how Joshua fits into what Pete's saying. I don't remember any Joshua-like characters in Twilight. So you tell Pete to stick it!