Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm a Bella?!?!?!?! Are you for real?

Okay, what the heck?!?! I don't think I'm like Bella, but apparently I am according to this quiz I got from Kar's post:


I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your
attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be impatient, stubborn and headstrong, but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone.


Okay...for one...I like attention. I think it just comes with being the youngest. I have no problem speaking in front of large amounts of people. I make a fool of myself at work all the time and there's lots of people there...although that generally isn't intentional...
Hmmm...I am addicted to books and hate the phone, so that is true...Any way...


Random story for y'all: This girl I don't generally get along with at work decided that I need to date this new guy at work. He's an engineer that graduated from BYU...he's a hardcore die hard fan, like all the way BYU fan. I've met few like him. And since he's obviously LDS she decided that we needed to date because apparently that makes him my type. Yeah, No. I don't think so. Of course now he talks to me, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. I decided that if he does ask me out I won't say no. So, we'll see where this goes and I'll keep you updated. It was funny because today he was like "So, you're a big Utah State fan, huh" because I was wearing my USU hoodie at work the other day. Ha ha ha...that was funny. I was like "Yeah, I went to school there my freshman year and loved it. Its a great school" It made me laugh because I know how die hard of a fan he is....oh, it was entertaining.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Suzy,
I took the test and I am like Esme. I do looove my family, including the family I married into and I can be very sensitive!
Good luck with the die hard BYU fan!

Nat said...

I took it, and I'm an Esme! And you can tell that guy that BYU is just a school! :)

Kar said...

So, I'm curious; what made you not continue at Utah State after your mish? Just curious.