Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meet Elizabeth

"I knew that if anyone really was following me...that was stupid of them. It was incredibly dark as the clouds covered the perfect full moon. I walked quickly towards my car so I could get home before something bad happened. I had the feeling all day long that something was going to happen. I hated that feeling. I rounded the corner just a few feet away from my car and saw something strewn across the sidewalk. It didn't move. As I approached I saw that it was a person...an unconscious person. I walked past him at first, but something compelled me to stop and make sure he was alright..." -Elizabeth

Okay, so I have been thinking a lot about this new story I posted about...yeah, I'm very much intrigued by it. So, the main character is Elizabeth, a tall and slender girl with long black hair, an olive complexion, and green eyes (No, B, they aren't very fierce...I know you're going to ask). She is very beautiful (of course...she's a witch!) and she is very musically inclined. She sings amazingly, and can play a whole bunch of musical instruments, the guitar being her favorite. She grew up having everything she ever wanted. She has a sister that she doesn't really get along with. Her mom used to be her best friend, but ever since high school they have had issues. Her dad isn't around a ton. They used to be close, but again, high school changed everything. She goes to college on the east coast somewhere and lives in an awesome apartment that is about the same square footage as my parents current home. Her parents want her to marry ______, who is a nice guy, but really arrogant (like most of their society is). Until high school, Elizabeth was as much a part of their world as the rest of them, but something changed and she saw the world in a different life. The story begins here with her, how she is trying to figure out where she fits in life and what she wants to do. And then, she meets Luke...but I will post about him next time!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Oooh, cool!! I'm loving it. And I'm loving that plot idea. Seriously.