Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TAG!! I'm it!

Well, Kar tagged me with this one, here:


"This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."

And everyone seems to translate the translation, and I liked Nat's the best about all the coolness...go check it out. And, since I don't really know a ton of people in the blogosphere out here, I'm just going to talk about y'all and why I think you're cool!

B: Okay, so I give major props to B for even having a blog, and also because his blogs are random and make me laugh like all the time!

Nat: I love her blogs about life as a mom with four kids. I especially like Nat's blog because I live far away and I feel more connected with their fam through her blog!

Amy: Has been my sister-in-law the longest and I feel that we are pretty tight. I love her blog because she has the neatest stories about her kids and the funny/random things they do!

Kar: I love how she writes about life. Everything is an adventure, even if you never leave the house! That is an amazing thing to do, make EVERYTHING interesting.

Kelly: Is just cool, all the way around, and she has the funniest videos of Jack, who is one of the funniest/cutest little boys! (disclaimer: I am not picking favorites, I love all my neices and nephews equally)

And, anyone else I might have missed, you ROCK and I love your blog too. So, now everyone can feel all cool and what not. I know, I'm totally ditching out on the tagging other people, but y'all pretty much have already gotten this one!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Aw, gee, thanks! :) You made my day. :) Lots of smiley faces. :) I always wonder if I put people to sleep when they read my blog, so I appreciate the positive feedback.