Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Utah State, hey Aggies all the way!

So, I have this friend that goes to Utah State,his name is Kris. He's like my best friend, we consider each other brother and sister. He has been trying to convince me to go back to USU since I got home from my mission and I keep telling him that God told me no. Here's the funny thing with me and God...He has been known to tell me no at first, and then tell me that is what I should do.
Well, I have been wanting to go back to USU, especially when I went up there for my brother's graduation in the spring. I miss it up there so much! So, I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I was praying about it the other day telling God how much my life really stinks right now and how I have no friends and I really don't like my job. So, I asked Him if I could go to USU next fall because I could live in an apartment with people my age and make new friends and have fun. And He said I could! HOORAY!!! So, the plan is that next fall I will be going back to USU! I am so excited. And this time I will have a car that actually works, and I am probably going to get a job at Maceys next semester and through the summer so I can super save up money to get me on my feet up there! YAY! I am SOO excited!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Go Aggies, Go Aggies, HEY HEY HEY!!!

Ah, Logan! YAY for going back! So, next fall? Or Spring or summer? USU rocks, end of story.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Next fall, I'm going to work at Maceys after this semester through the summer to save up as much money as possible so I don't have to work a ton during school because its kickin' my butt right now!!