Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Tag...

This looked like fun, and minimal thinking, so I thought I'd do it, thanks Kar!

TYPE ONLY 1 WORD.


1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket


2. Your significant other? Missing


3. Your hair? Growing


4. Your mother? Nice


5. Your father? Hilarious


6. Your favorite thing? Books


7. Your dream last night? Logan


8. Your favorite drink? Sunkist


9. Your dream/goal? Writer


10. The room you're in? Big


11. Your fear? Snakes


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Away


13. Where were you last night? School


14. What you're not? Normal


15. Muffins? Chocolate


16. One of your wish list items? camera


17. Where you grew up? Spanish Fork


18. The last thing you did? work


19. What are you wearing? Twilight


20. Your TV? Big


21. Your pet? imaginary


22. Your computer? addiction


23. Your life? BORING


24. Your mood? Content


25. Missing someone? Sure...


26. Your car? WORKS!!!


27. Something you're not wearing? bracelet


28. Favorite Store? Borders


29. Your summer? Fun


30. Your favorite color? Purple


31. When is the last time you laughed? Lunch


32. Last time you cried? Tuesday

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: Work, Maceys, School, Home


FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: Rachel, Sandy, Jennifer, Sis. Stires

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: Pizza, Alfredo, Chocolate, Chicken

3 comments:

Kar said...

Mmm. Pizza. Should have listed that on mine... And I thought it was asking WHERE my parents are - duh! I'm so dumb! I should have just chosen words that describe them! I was in a WHERE mode, I guess.

Nat said...

So in six years you want to be away...where? Like, far far away? On Judea's plains? (Get it? I'm hilarious!)

Soozee Carmichael said...

Nat, you make me laugh! Um...away from Spanish Fork...probably Utah...but I don't think I'll be in Judea's Plain...unless its Christmas time...ha ha ha!