Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun Weekend

So, I went up to Logan this weekend, but I stayed in Centerville on Friday and Saturday nights at a friends house. We went and saw Quantum of Solace on Friday night...it was a way good! Then on Saturday Fort and I went up to Logan. She and I both have a bunch of friends still up there from when we were there freshman year, so we planned on going to the hockey game with them, it was very fun, but dissapointing too because USU got CREAMED by Eastern Washington. It was like 1 to 8....SOOOO sad. And, cute photographer boy was going to try and come, but ended up stuck at the library working on a group project all night...so, Saturday was a little dissapointing, but that's okay. It was fun to hang out with my friends up there any way!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear Mr. Photographer didn't show up. Glad to hear all in all you had a good time though! Can't wait to her about it!

Amy said...

So you couldn't hook up with Seth (ohh- I mean photog boy) huh? That is a bummer. I'm glad that you had a good time anyway. Thanks for taking that thing up to M&M for me. It looks like you'll just have to make another trip up later- and make sure he clears his schedule first!

Nat said...

Dude, Logan ROCKS! Sorry you didn't see Mr. P(hotographer), but better luck next time. OR, make HIM come see YOU!