Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding, Part 2

Okay, so I posted about a month ago about my best friend Craig getting married, well my other best friend got married yesterday. I was one of the bridesmaids, and it was really a lot of fun! Here are some pictures:


The Bride and Groom, Jen and Zac
Here are the other Bridesmaids..I didn't actually get a good shot of me...their photographer did though, so maybe one day I will let you see what I looked like...I looked good, BTW. Here is cute Denise

And then Natalie


And Melanie. I was the only one not actually related to Jen, although we have convinced many people on many occasions that we are sisters


And here is me and Jen. We have been BFF since high school, so like 7 years now, and this is the 2nd picture we have ever taken of the two of us...crazy, huh!



I took this picture when people were out decorating the car, so obviously we were not involved in the mayhem that occured

If you couldn't tell from our bridesmaid outfits, Jen's colors were black and hot pink, so Jen opted to show her colors by wearing really cute hot pink shoes:

She had some hot pink high heels too, but they got quite uncomfortable fast, so she got these too.
This is Jen and the cute photographer, chillin




Here is Jen's reaction to the car's new "decorations"

Here is a few pics of the car:

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for Jen! And you posted lots of pictures on your blog! Do you finally have a digital camera of your own? I'm glad the reception was fun seeing how you missed the sealing. Ha! It looks like their car might have actually gotten it worse than ours.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Oh yeah, there was vasaline on the doors and someone put this nasty cat food mixture all over the trunk...it was horrible. And someone else threw rice all over inside...no bueno!

Nat said...

Aw, cute Jen! She looks so happy and pretty, as do you! It looks like it was fun!

Kar said...

Dude, I am sooo anti-ruin-the-car-at-receptions. I'm so glad nobody did that to ours. And I'm really glad Ben didn't shove cake into my face at the reception. Am I a fuddy-duddy?