Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another week in paradise...

Okay, not really a week in paradise...I've just been working this week. Same as always. I haven't talked to cute photographer boy, but we are friends on Facebook, which is also how I found out he has a blog for his photography. He's a good photographer...not that I doubted that before, I just hadn't seen any of his work.
Any way, I'm going to the Twilight midnight showing tomorrow with Fort, its going to be so much fun! I'm excited. Changing the subject completely...I was talking to Jen and Zac the other day and I told them I was going back up to USU because I don't really have a lot of friends here, and most importantly because I feel its what I should do, and Heavenly Father gave me the okay to go. Any way, Zac looked at me like I'd just slapped him in the face and said "Suzy, we are your friends, you can still hang out with us." I guess I could, if I liked awkward situations...okay, it actually isn't awkward around them, they are very cool, especially for being newlyweds and all. But, they are married and I am not and as much fun as it would be, its not helping me out any...unless they invite cute boys over for me to hang out with...but then you get into the whole setting me up thing which I am actually not the biggest fan of....so, I think I will just avoid it all together. So, I said "Yeah, I know we're all friends, but when its a Friday night and I want to go find cute boys, I can't take Jen with me anymore...she's already got her boy...so I'm moving back to Logan" and they agreed that it would probably be a good move for me.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Yeah, when I first got married I was like, nothing will change, I'll still hang out with my single friends...but try as you might things are different, so Logan will be a good change for you.