Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh, this is gonna be good...

So, Nat tagged me with this tag, and I am a little excited to do it, I'll be honest.

Okay, the first one:

TV Actor: I'm going to have to go with Chad Michael Murray...I love One Tree Hill and not just because its filmed in North Carolina. I think he's so good looking!




My runner up is Milo Ventimiligia who I also saw first on the WB long before Heroes, he was on Gilmore Girls as Jess, and at first I hated his character but in the end, he was the only one I wanted Rory to end up with...and she didn't. I was mad.









For Movie Actor: I picked Daniel Craig...not only can he pull of the fighting and the shooting and the awesomeness that is James Bond, he can also pull off a beard without looking weird. That takes talent sometimes. Plus I love the darker hair with the blue eyes, which he has...

My runner up for that one was Orlando Bloom simply because I thought he was the hottest actor for YEARS and then I went on my mission and came back and I don't know what happened...But he is still pretty! I actually got this poster from my room mate my freshman year of college and it hung on my wall up until my mission, but I do still have it!


Okay, my Classic Actor is: Cary Grant. I love Cary Grant, and think he was pretty good looking back in the day, plus most of his movies are HILARIOUS! One of my all time favorite movies is Arsenic and Old Lace...I just love that movie!




And my runner up is James Dean mostly because he pulled off the faux hawk look long before the faux hawk was popular. You could say he started the trend...


Moving on to Music Artist: None other than Adam Levine from Maroon 5...PRETTY. Plus, did I mention his amazing hair? I mean he has the perfect hair, I often compare how good a guys hair is to his. Even when he shaves most of his hair off he looks good. That is a hard thing to do!

And my runner up is: Jason Wade from Lifehouse. I have mentioned his near perfect hair before too. Jason started out his musical career with longer hair, and I'm really not the biggest fan of guys with longer hair...most of them just can't pull it off.



And last but not least, Opposite Sex Actress: This was a tough one for me...there are a lot of good looking actresses out there, and since I can't judge them by their hair or eyes, it made it more difficult. However, I ended up picking one that I really like and I think she's pretty. I love Reese Witherspoon, so she was my first pick. My best friend Jen once cut her hair like Reese's on Sweet Home Alabama and it looked so cute!

My runner up is Gwenyth Paltrow who I loved in Emma as well as Iron Man. I love her long hair and wish my hair looked that good!


So there you have it, my list of current hotties! Really, this list could be like forever long and I really had to narrow it down which was hard because there are a lot of HOTTIES out there. Maybe I'll update it at some later date!

Oh, PS: Go check out this song from THE FRAY, my FAVORITE band...their new CD comes out for my birthday!!! Its called "You Found Me" and I am totally in love with it!!!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Heyyyyyy!! I picked Milo Ventimiglia, too! You'll totally have to look at my blog! I was sad he didn't end up with Rory, either. How funny!!! And I adore the Fray. And Maroon 5. And Adam Levine is also really, really funny. He's always a commentator on those VH1 countdown shows, and he's a hoot. Too bad he's, like, five foot zero. Or that's what it seems.

Nat said...

Daniel Craig is very yummy. But Chad Michael Murray...really? I mean, that picture of him is really good, but I can't get over his nose. Check out side views of him, and you'll see what I mean. Maybe if he got a nose job he'd look better. If I were to choose someone from OTH, I'd go with Nathan Scott (I can't remember his real name). James Lafferty? I think that's it. Yeah, the Maroon 5 guy is hot, too. Well done, Suz, well done. Eye candy galore!