Friday, March 28, 2008

Girly Post!

I've been on this total Gilmore Girls kick lately and have watched probably half of the sixth season and am a little excited to watch the seventh as I didn't get to watch it when it aired as I was on a mission. But, every time I watch it, I feel like talking really really fast about crazy things and make them sound like they are supposed to make sense.
I think I might have a job. I'm hoping. Please pray for me as well. I got a temp job through SOS and they have mentioned that they would like to hire me on if I was looking for a full time job. Not bad either, they'd start me off pretty well pay wise, and it's Mon-Fri 8-5...I really can't complain. Any way, I am really hoping and praying that I get it.
Oh, I stole this idea from Nat's post:

You Are...Elizabeth Bennet!

Elizabeth Bennet!

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

All possible results: Elinor Dashwood, Marianne Dashwood, Elizabeth Bennet, Fanny Price, Emma Woodhouse, Catherine Morland, Anne Elliot

2 comments:

Amy said...

We'll be praying for you! Good luck with the job hunt. Where is this temp job anyway? I'd heard you had one, but missed out on all the details.

Nat said...

YAY! I love Elizabeth Bennet! That's awesome about your job-your dad said they are really impressed with you.