Friday, March 7, 2008

Movies- post mission

So, I was really very scared to go back to the movie theater since I had not been to one in about a year and a half, but fortunately for me I went and saw the movie Enchanted with my best friend, Jen and it was such a good movie. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it.
I also watched Pirates of the Carribean 3 which I will be honest I was a little disappointed at the ending. Also, it was a little bit more violent than I was hoping for and apparently my mission has turned me into a softie and things such as violence aren't as easy to ignore. My brother Richard tells me that I just need to give it some time and I will one day be normal again. I think he is right, it is just hard to see that right now.

1 comment:

Nat said...

"High School Musical" may be tame enough, but I don't know if you could handle "High School Musical 2"--they actually get to kiss at the end of that one! :) Maybe it's a good thing you haven't "normaled" out-it'll keep you from seeing a lot of crappy movies.