Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Job and Girl Scout Cookies

Tomorrow I will officially be hired by Klune Precision Casting. It will be a good day, I feel it. I am very excited about it. The guy I report to came by today and said that his boss had given the okay to hire me and that they were working out all the details to keep me. Huge sigh of relief. They have mentioned that they wanted to hire me and that they could probably pay me pretty well, but I hadn't gotten the official word on it until today, and I am so grateful to have gotten the word on it too.
There is a guy that works in the same office as me named Perry and he bought about 6 cases of girl scout cookies to sell to any of us that wanted to buy them, however at $4 a box he isn't selling as many as he wanted to, so since they are in the office I am in, he thinks that we all in that office should sell them for him. Its kinda funny, because we really don't do it, but if any of you want girl scout cookies for $4 a box, just let me know!!!

3 comments:

Nat said...

I would totally buy girl scout cookies, but it wouldn't be worth it to ship/drive them up here. Too bad, huh? Congrats on the job!

Amy said...

Congratulations again Suzy! That is great news. And to have an 8-5 weekday job, even better. No more Maceys! WOO HOO! Way to go!

Pete said...

Congrats on the new job Suz. And I guess the sort of side job. Now you can have fun doing the 9-5. Well, it beats grocery store hours. Finished that story I sent you? I know, you threw up a little in your mouth. Thats the response I was going for. Have fun working!