Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

So, I went over to my sister's house today with my parents and my neice and nephew wanted to play Wii bowling, so me, Melanie, Jonathan, and Grandma went down to go bowling, which we did and it was a lot of fun. We also played a cow racing game which was a lot of fun to watch my mom play because I don't think I've ever seen my mom play a video game before in my life, but there she was playing! It was quite a sight.
Last night was the night of dissapointing movie endings. I first watched August Rush which was interesting and pretty good, but there was absolutely NO CLOSURE in the ending!! I was so upset. I did not like that at all! And then I watched Spiderman 3 which was also quite dissapointing, especially the ending to that one. Just end the story in a happy way, please! But, I guess I can't control these things.

1 comment:

Nat said...

The Wii is fun! We played at Thanksgiving and I did the bowling one.