Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

So, the weekend has been full of adventure and fun. I'm sure if you go to Nat or Pete's blog you will see pictures and since I have dirt slow dial up, I will rely on them to bring you wonderful pictures of the family. It was a lot of fun besides the stress of actually getting 30 people to look at the camera at the same time. I think my favorite picture is when my brother B decided that we should have "spirit fingers" in one of the pictures and gave an example, but unfortunately the photographer took the picture just as he did it and captured a truly priceless photo.
It was great to see all my friends on Sunday, especially my friend Fort (her real name is Katie, but I don't call her that) and Kris (who I hadn't seen in about 2 1/2 years). It was so great. A lot of my other friends were there and all my family was there...a truly great weekend!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Yeah, working on the blog. I've been so dang tired with daylight savings/driving back home. It was great to see everyone.