Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy day

So, my day started bright and early at about 6:45 AM which for many of you isn't so early, I realize, but it's early for me these days. So, I had 2 interviews and I had tos top by the health department (YAY, I DON'T have TB!!!) and then home for lunch and a visit with mom. Then, I had dinner with Jim and Jennifer and then had to run home to catch a ride with Craig to go do something and then Kris came too. It was a lot of fun. We went and saw "The Spiderwick Chronicles" which was pretty good. Kinda crazy, but it was fun going with the guys and since it was only the three of us that were in the theater we could be as loud as we wanted to be because no one was there to shush us! YAY!! So much fun!
So, after the movie we went and hung out and me and Kris ended up talking for about an hour and a half which was so good. We always had really good chats before the missions and it was nice to have one again. He really is my twin brother. Its great.

2 comments:

Nat said...

We talked to Kris for a minute at the luncheon. He's in Pete's and my old ward-38th! It was the best ward ever! Kris is really nice.

Pete said...

Wow Suz, you and my mother in law should start a club called "The Hard Day Club". It'd be good times for you guys. Yeah, you'll have to ask me about it sometime.