Monday, March 3, 2008

Menace to Society

I'm sitting here talking to Dad who thinks blogs are lame and that if you want to send an e-mail, then send an e-mail...he makes me laugh a lot of the time.
So, I went to FHE with Jen tonight and talked to all the fun people in her singles ward...oh, speaking of singles wards, I pretty much got kicked out of my family ward yesterday. The bishop came up to me and said "I really think you should go to the singles ward. You can stay if you want to, but I would strongly encourage you to go there" so, I guess they don't want me there anymore. Gosh, I'm not even home a week and people are already kicking me out of wards and expecting me to go out and get married. Oh yay. I'm so excited. I guess I must finally be hitting the age that if I'm not married I become a menace to society. I always wondered what that felt like.

1 comment:

Nat said...

You're what, 23? Barely? Give yourself, oh, 25-ish years until you're a menace. And really, I don't think women CAN be menaces to society.