Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome, Welcome, Sabbath Morning!!

So, I got kicked out of my ward last week...yet again. I have decided that either I am so amazing that the Lord can't keep me in just one spot for very long. I've got to share my *amazing* personality with as many people as possible. Or, the other thought is that nobody wants me, so they just keep shifting me back and forth. Either way, I will be a good little girl and go to whichever ward I am assigned. Who knows what the Lord has in store for me.
    It was nice to go back to the ward I was originally in before all this shifty buisness. Everyone was quite excited to see me and it is always nice to be welcome to a new ward. I have been thinking a lot about the gospel and my life in general. I am quite grateful for the blessings the Lord has given me. There have been struggles, but with each set of struggles has come the most amazing blessings. I have been blessed with the best family, and the most amazing friends. Each person that I has truly come into my life has both taught me something, and helped me become a better person.
    I am still working on some new goals, and thanks to some friends and family I have been making some good progress. One of those goals has been to go to the temple more often and I am so grateful I have set this goal. I LOVE the temple and all the peace that I feel when I am there. 

2 comments:

Nat said...

Going to the temple more often has also been one of my goals. I didn't get to go in January (closed for cleaning), but it should be open soon, and I'm ready and raring to go!

Good luck in your new ward.

Kar said...

Ahhhh, the temple is the best. We're so blessed to have them right at our fingertips here. Why did you get moved to a different ward? Did they change boundaries, or what??