Thursday, January 28, 2010

Quick quick

I am actually supposed to be getting ready for work, but I wanted to post an upbeat and HAPPY post. I feel like the last few have been serious and kinda down. Not that I have been really down lately, actually I think I've been quite happy, I've just had A LOT on my mind. Like A LOT.
    It's my birthday next week! I'm so excited!! My best friend, Tex, is coming down to party down here this year (his birthday is the day before mine) and all my friends from down here are going to come party it up!! I'm so excited!!! Not for the getting older, but for the having fun with EVERYONE part...that's going to ROCK.
    So, Tex invited me to go ice fishing next Saturday morning, which is my birthday. I've never been fishing, let alone ice fishing. I think I might try and go. I think it will be fun.
    I have a random story for another post, but for now I hope you are all doing FANTASTIC and have a great weekend, since its almost here!!!!!!
PS: If you are reading this in google reader and haven't checked out my actual blog in a while, you should go check it out. I changed the name to: Adventures of a Long Lost Friend and will explain the title sometime, and also I changed layouts and backgrounds...just go look at it and tell me what you think...okay bye!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thx for the heads up on the blog change. (Are you insinuating that I am always keeping up with you on reader? Because I am, mostly.) It looks great! I hope that your birthday rocks next week. Always a great thing to have friends around for the occasion.

Kar said...

Happy Future Birthday next week! And how exciting, to do something so adventurous as ice fishing. Is it going to have one of those little huts on top of the hole? I've seen those in movies.

Meredith said...

:) I like the pink. The color of the font for the post headings makes them hard to read, though. You're going to be a quarter of a century!