Thursday, January 1, 2009

And the craziness begins!

So, now that I have two jobs and school starts next week, I will now be incredibly busy! I know that Maceys isn't going to give me too many hours, which right now I am a little grateful for. I am excited to go to school again and its going to be fun! And incredibly stressful!! HOORAY!! Ha ha ha...yeah, its all good.

On a completely random note, I have been watching the show Pushing Daisies, which I have really enjoyed. I watched it with my brother who didn't really care for it, but I really liked it. Its kinda reminded me of the movie Big Fish in the way they tell the story and what not.
I mean, what's not cool about a guy that when he touches dead things they come to life? Way awesome show.

Its 2009....that is just crazy. Where did the time go? I feel like I just got home and am still adjusting to life again...okay, so that isn't entirely true, I feel pretty well adjusted back to life, which is a lot of fun. But yeah, so crazy that the holidays are over again and before we know it spring will be here again! HOORAY!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Yes, you will definitely be busy with work, and school, and socializing! So much work, but so much fun!

Amy said...

Hello! I found you again! Thanks for the point in the right direction. Enjoy your days being busy with work and school. Life just get more crazy when you have other little people to take care of, and worry about.