Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shows I think should GO AWAY, and some I think should stay!!

Okay, I was pretty happy to get tagged on this one. I love watching shows and getting sucked into the story lines..most of the time. I think that's probably why I don't get sucked into the cop shows as much because you don't have to keep watching them to get the story. Okay, but before I talk about the shows that should go away, please don't hate me....its not my fault!! Any way, I will start with the shows I think should go away:

Desperate Housewives

LAME show!Oh my gosh! I really don't like this show. I was sick one Sunday night and didn't have the strength (ie: I was too lazy because of the fever) to find the remote and change the channel...longest hour of my life!

Some may be surprised by the next one, as it was one time my all time favorite show, but alas
SMALLVILLE has fallen out of good graces with me since the show should have died like 3 seasons ago!

Granted, I haven't really watched it as much post mission, but the few episodes I have seen make it seem like they are trying WAY too hard pulling at straws here...sorry Smallville, I think you should just die already!

I think ABC got bored whilst in a meeting trying to think up "cool" new shows for people to watch and then this "brilliant" thought came to mind...Hey, lets get celebrities that have fallen out of the spotlight, teach them how to dance and make a hit show out of it! And thus we get...

Dancing With The Stars

I don't know why so many people love it so much. It totally baffles my mind! What is it that draws such appeal? I think I'd rather be forced to watch Desperate Housewives....

I could go on and on and on about the crap on TV, but I will end with one final note on what I think must go and then move on to my favorites!!! Okay, I think I don't like this show mostly because I think the contestants are stupid...for the most part.

Deal or No Deal


I mean you're just pushing your luck with the whole thing. Don't play for the million, just play for a high amount and then walk away! But, no...they have to try and get that million and then they lose everything and I think they are lame...just like the show...

Okay, I'm done bashing America's favorite shows, sorry...on to some that I think are AWESOME!!!! I'm not putting them in any particular order because it would be like choosing your favorite child...only not at all comparable...moving on...

LIFE

Holy cow, I love this show! I was so worried it was going to get canceled, but it didn't!!!!!HOORAY!!

One Tree Hill

I love this show, and not just because it was filmed in my mission. I loved the show before I left, and in fact I watched it from Season 1...I will never forget when I watched the pilot in my dorm room with my friends and got them all hooked on it too! Plus, One Tree Hill is also a U2 song, which is why I watched it in the first place...

Pushing Daisies

I love this show and I am so sad it got canceled! Plus, it has Kristen Chenoweth who is Glenda in the original Wicked cast, and she sings on occasion on the show and its hilarious because every time I hear her sing it reminds me of the song Popular on Wicked...ha ha ha, such a funny song!

Heroes

Other than this season, Heroes has been awesome! I love this show! One somewhat good thing about Pushing Daisies being canceled is that one of its writers was an original writer for Heroes, who is now going to go back to writing for Heroes and hopefully save its really crappy storyline of this season! But, that meanst that Pushing Daisies has to go pushing daisies :(....

And, I don't know how I feel about admiting to this one, but I have recently watched the entire first season of

Gossip Girl

And I'll be honest, it wasn't what I thought it would be and am a little interested to keep watching....

Okay, I think I have successfully wasted your time...sorry about that! But, I tag: Kar, Amy and Ashley! Enjoy, I'm excited to read!!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Shock of Shock. Smallville? Really? Thanks for doing my tag. It was a first for me, and we'll I think it went o.k. on to more tags.

Nat said...

I'm loving some of your loves. And I think that Deal or No Deal is interesting, but it could be pared down to 5 minutes, if they cut out all the shouting and banter. Pick a case, open it, badda bing, badda boom. And it's a lot better on mute. :)

Pete said...

I gotta say that Smallville has probably jumped the shark somewhere along the way but this season and the season they had the Justice League have really been the best things in recent memory. Glad you tried out Gossip Girl. Its a stupid name for a show, but its a pretty sweet show.