Friday, January 23, 2009

Burn Notice





So. my brother (we call him Phat Boy) told me I should check out this show called Burn Notice...yeah, I'm so hooked...its so my new favorite! When I saw it, I recognized the main character, but was too lazy at the time to go figure out where I'd seen him before...guess what movie he's on!?!?!?!?!


Ha ha ha...he's the jerk guy on Hitch! I so didn't figure that out for the longest time...any way, I totally LOVE the show and think its awesome! You should check it out!

5 comments:

Nat said...

Pete watches it; I'm not the hugest fan, but it's okay. I think that guy is a really good actor, though.

Mike said...

I think we actally call Richard Phat Boy from the late 90's (Phat). When is the show on, and what channel?

MacSterS said...

The commercials look really good for it- tell us when and what channel! That guy was the perfect jerk in Hitch too- I hated him but he was good.

Soozee Carmichael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soozee Carmichael said...

It is on USA network Thursday nights at 10/9C. A new season just started...its really good. I generally watch it online. I don't know if they have the first season, but if you live pretty close to me, I will let you borrow it as I have it on DVD!