Monday, December 22, 2008

We Wish You A Merry Christmas...

Okay, so really its just me here at "A Day in the Life of..." so technically its I wish you a Merry Christmas, which I totally do. I love you guys and hope you have the most fantabulous Christmas EVER!!!
So, this year I get to be home for the holidays which makes me so incredibly happy because I've been gone for the last two. I am so excited to get to sleep in on Christmas morning! I'm so excited to not have to go tracting on Christmas Eve!!!! I'm so excited that I get to actually see my family and not just talk to them on the phone!!!!
So, I'm just going to throw this out there, but what are all y'alls favorite Christmas traditions? What is it that you still do with your families that you've done your whole life? I'm just curious...

1 comment:

Nat said...

Merry Christmas yesterday! Some things we did growing up: Christmas Eve we went skiing, then came home and put out luminaires, then opened a game to play as a family. As our little family, so far we've had a dinner with my parents on Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning we've eaten Butterscotch Rolls-YUM! This year we did luminaires at our house, too, and the boys loved it.