Wednesday, December 17, 2008

May I Have Your Attention Please...

I AM NO LONGER UNEMPLOYED!!!!!!! HOORAY!!! I know, I'm quite excited too! So, I am once again a chicken girl (not too exciting, the deli really isn't my ideal work environment) and then I also got this job up in Provo that is M-F 8AM to noon doing secretarial type stuff. Totally a perfect job for school. So, I will be working two PT jobs and going to school probably full time. Crazy, I know, but it will pay the bills and get me Logan that much sooner!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! I expect to see you a little more often now. Do you have a set schedule as chicken girl too? Are you in SF for that one? When does all this worky-ness start? Congrats!!

Mike said...

Congrats Suzy. I'm sure that's a great relief, and it's not full time at the good ship either. That will probably work out better.