Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not as geeky as I thought...random quiz results and a random tag

21% Geek

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



So, only 21% geek...I would have thought it was higher than that, but that's okay! I don't need to be a geek! And apparently I could only take out 15 five year olds in a fight...

15

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



But that's okay, because if I died, I'd be worth $5,225...I don't know how good or bad that it, but there you go...
$5225.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites



AND, I have a 62% chance of surviving a Zombie Apocalypse...I'm not sure how, but I'd manage something...
62%

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



And last but not least, a tag from Kar:

1.) Four Places that I go to over and over: Work, School, Home, Centerville
2.) Four People who e-mail me: Rachel, Sis. Stires, Sandy, Cheryl
3.) Four of my favorite Places to Eat: Cafe Rio, Pizza Factory, Red Robin, Wendys
4.) Four Places I would rather be right now: North Carolina, Logan, New Zealand, Tonga
5.) Four People I think will do this tag: ???? I have no idea
6.) Four favorite OLD TV Shows: What constitutes as old? Like more than 5 years? Roswell, Bewitched, Perry Mason (C'mon, you know you watch it when its on!), I Love Lucy, and I don't know...

Okay, and a super quick update on ME...I've got nothing for ya. I went to SLC last weekend with my big brother and his family. That was AWESOME!!! I love the lights! Um, yeah, Thanksgiving ROCKED and I did pretty good on my oral presentation in Spanish! YAY!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Those are the weirdest quizzes! How funny! Dude, I love Red Robin, and we're getting one in I.F. soon! Aw yeah!!!

Darling Details said...

Sorry about the job suz! Hopefully, Macey's will work into something more permanent. I'm glad you could take the 5 year olds! and survive the apocolypse. Random!! Love you!
Marci