Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Freak Out


So, Tuesday I was freaking out because I don't know if I will be in the deli or not because they know I really don't want to work there and they think it will affect my performance. Obviously they forgot the way I work. So, I'm trying to get in at the Provo store which I think would be better all the way around, but I have to wait until next week to find out. Any way, so I was freaking out thinking I didn't have a job or anything and started looking for jobs online at like 11:00PM. I sent out probably 10 or so resumes or applications online. I have an interview for one of them tomorrow up in Provo which would be a good job. It would be from 8AM to noon, so that wouldn't be bad and I could still go to school with that.
Well, Wednesday I decided to go to the temple because I've been meaning to go lately and just haven't pushed myself for the time. So, I went and was trying not to freak out and then I got to the Celestial room and was hit by this huge wave of peace. It was amazing! I love the temple. I so need to make myself go once a week. I mean I really don't know why I can't do it. Its not like I have tons of things occupying my time. Especially right now. So, pray that I will get a job soon! Oh, and it looks like I should get a pell grant for next semester which would be AWESOME!! I hope everything works out for that too!

No comments: