Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MY 100th POST!!!!

I let the music continue to play as I walked into class ignoring all the people as I walk past. I generally turn my music off before I walk into class, but it was a good song, "I can't wait for One Republic's new CD" I think to myself as I listen to the first single I have recently downloaded from itunes.I sit on the right hand side of the class, not my usual side of the room. I remember after a moment that I need to mark the role. I look back and who should be there, but Luke! Yes, I definitely need to go mark the role, like now...and maybe, just maybe I might actually have the courage to say hi to him or something...

Don't you feel just so special that I chose to share this special moment with you? You should! Ha ha ha, but this is actually going to be a quick post because I have to get to bed.
    Um, so school has been entertaining lately. I always sit in the same spot in one of my institute classes, and mix it up in the other one. This week in both classes I have sat by some of the cutest guys I have ever seen...EVER. No joke. AND, you should all be proud of me because I actually TALKED to them! YAY! The first couple of guys I talked to I have started to become friends with and one of them asked if I was going to the dance this friday night....remember my take on dances? If not, lets refresh your memory...ha ha ha...good times. But yeah, so I told him I don't generally go, but I was still thinking about it and then I got 2 wristbands to get in (because there is no way on this green earth that I will set foot into that gym alone) and left class. Then, today I went to my other institute class and sat in a place I hadn't sat in a while and then remembered I needed to go mark the role, so I get up and have to wait for this other guy to mark the role. For the stories sake, lets call him Luke. So, Luke is a pretty shy guy, and my teacher has pointed him out a few times because he works in the temple with my teacher on Friday nights. He is about my height and is super cute and I have talked to him like once before. So, I said hi and we talked for a minute, and then he came and sat down in the row behind me. I definitely need to get to know him better! My teacher keeps offering to set him up with any girl in the class that's interested, but that is just lame and awkward.
    Okay, I promised this would be short, so I'm going to go...

3 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah, that would be awkward. (raise of hand) "Hey, Professor? I think he's cute, can you hook me up?" If Luke wants/needs dates, then Luke needs to go after them himself!

Kar said...

I agree with Nat. That is the problem with Provo boys. They don't ask anyone out. They wait for the girls to flood to them. Gay. I refused to play that game when I was down there. It's THEIR job to ask the girls out!! This is probably why I graduated from BYU without getting married...

Soozee Carmichael said...

I should mention that Luke gets REALLY embarrassed every time my teacher mentions him in class...Luke really is a shy guy.