Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still alive...I think....

So, I am pretty sure I am still alive. I am not currently failing my Propaganda class, which is a shocker. I thought for sure I wasn't doing super well, but I actually did pretty awesome on my midterm. Heck yes. I had to turn in this massively huge paper, and that could have killed my grade. I'm hoping not though. We shall see. All I have to say is that I can not wait for this semester to be OVER. Oh my gosh, I have never been so stressed out in all of my life! School, plus all the work drama...I really want the work drama to end, but I don't think it will end until I don't work there anymore, and that will be the only way to get rid of it.
     Things are going well other than stress and drama. I don't have much of an update on anything yet, but I promise once I do, I will let you know. I am going to try and work on my book a little bit this weekend, but I don't know if I'll have time...this summer can't come fast enough!!!

No comments: