Thursday, March 24, 2011

Facebook Stalkers

I have noticed recently I have a couple of Facebook stalkers. There are two people in my ward that totally facebook stalk me ALL THE TIME...and it really wouldn't be hard for any of you who are my FB friends to figure out who they are since they comment on EVERYTHING I do....I guess I should be flattered, but at the same time, it kind of weirds me out a little bit. I don't like people paying that much attention to me...unless I call you Digger, then stalk me all you want.....ha ha ha, I'm just sayin...speaking of Digger...I'm going through withdrawls...I haven't seen him in over a week. He went to Arizona to work this week. :( sad day.
     I have had a surprisingly AWESOME week!!! All the stress and worry I've been dealing with the last few weeks is COMPLETELY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! I love my life. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and ALL that He has blessed me with lately. Its pretty much AMAZING!!!!

No comments: