Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday fun!!

My birthday fell on Superbowl Sunday this year, so I decided that my actual birthday would be spent with my family as we are not big football watching people. So, the day before my birthday I spent with friends pretending it was my actual birthday! HOORAY!! I created the event on facebook, told all my friends that I wanted to come that I wanted them to come, and of everyone I invited (which was like 50 people or something) I really really REALLY wanted 4 particular friends there. Just 4 specific people, is that so much to ask? I don't think so, and they are the best of the best, you know? The day of the party arrived and tons of people were showing up, which was fun, but of those 4 people that I really wanted there, only 1 of them came. Just one of the four. SERIOUSLY. I was more than a little bummed. But, I made the best of it and had a fun night any way.
    My birthday has now passed, and I am the big 26! Hooray! I am officially closer to 30 than 20 now. That should scare me, but it doesn't. I think this year is going to be amazing. I just have this feeling that good things are about to happen in my life. I love it! Also, I have a super busy and productive week that should be amazing! I will blog about my week later though because I am supposed to be studying for my American Popular Music midterm that I have tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
     Oh, and my brother thought it would be awesome to give me a Jane Austen book for my birthday...do you know what he got me? Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. For real! I laughed so hard. It was awesome. He's a great brother. Also, I have to give a shout out to my sister in law for making my AMAZING cake, pictures of which I will post later! The cake was amazing, I looked amazing on my birthday and it was an all around great time with my family! I have a fantastically amazing family that always comes together to help celebrate the best of times! I love you all!!

No comments: