Thursday, February 10, 2011

Supposed to be....

I'm supposed to be super excited and kind of freaking out right now. But, I'm not. And why, you may ask? Because the date I was supposed to be going on tonight had to be rescheduled. The date with the man of my dreams had to be rescheduled! Bleh. I am more than a little disappointed. Stupid life, getting in my way! I hate it. BUT, at least it didn't get canceled...just postponed. And Digger still wants to go with me, which I am looking at as a positive thing here. I am going to go out on a little limb here and say that I think he may like me a little bit...lately its just seemed that way. Maybe I'm completely wrong and reading into everything way too much, like a true girl. But for now, I am going to go finish my stupid Propaganda homework, because apparently it doesn't finish itself...who knew?

1 comment:

Becky Pearson said...

Soooo, when ARE you going on this date? And of course he 'might' like you. You're a babe.