Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Check this out

So, I have acquired a new friend, lets call him Soldier Boy. It was SB's birthday this week and I had this BRILLIANT idea of the perfect cake for him, so I made it, what do you think?










Yeah, so when SB saw the cake, he said it was the coolest cake he'd ever seen. I had SO much fun making this cake. I don't know if you can see it too well, but the little blue and green things sticking up a little bit out the the cake are candles that when lit were little fires all over the enemy territory. GENIUS. This is one of my favorite cakes, even though it is totally a guys cake, nothing girly on this one. But that's okay because I like knowing that I can make more than just girly cakes! 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice job!!!

Nat said...

It looks like they're dying in a sandstorm! It's a very cool cake. Some day I'll take a cake decorating class...

Amy said...

You did an awesome job! I'm glad to hear that SB liked it and if he didn't than pa-tooie!~