Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"All that you want is standing right in front of you, all that you need is right here"

Okay, so the freak out of a couple of days ago has successfully passed and I am back to my normal not freaking out self...for the moment. Things are still good...I think. I am trying to stay super positive. The funny thing is, this always happens when I get in this situation, except after my initial freak out I kind of back away and let go. Not this time. There is something there keeping me right where I am. Its kinda crazy, but fun at the same time. Any way, I thought I should just let you know that I am doing fine now.
     I was listening to Onerepublic's newest CD recently and I downloaded a couple of the bonus tracks on itunes and found it while listening to the CD on random. Its called Passsenger, and I am ADDICTED to this song. In the last 5 days I have listened to it like 50 times or something. CRAZY. Its been on repeat in my car and on my ipod and will be on repeat for quite a while, I think. I LOVE this line of the chorus, it goes like this:

"All that you want is standing right in front of you, all that you need is right here." and it just hit me that I all the I want really IS standing right in front of me and all that I need is right here. I LOVE when music speaks to my soul.

No comments: