Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Goal

So, I have decided to take the summer off from school and work on my writing. I have a new goal! I want to have the first draft of my book finished in 6 months and work on getting it published.
I know its going to be super hard, but its my goal and its something I've always dreamed of doing, but never thought I'd have the drive to accomplish it. And, not that I have it finished now, but I'm actually working at it. I have about 100 pages now and I know that if I can keep up with my current pace I will be able to accomplish my goal!

4 comments:

Kar said...

Good for you, Suz. It's good to take some time off in the summer. I'm so excited for you. I know you can do it, and from the snippets of your writing that you've put on your blog, I know you will succeed. I love your writing.

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the goal! Keep us posted with how it goes.

Nat said...

Good for you! And good luck!

Amy said...

That sounds awesome. And summer breaks are much needed to avoid burnout from working too much and school. Maybe you can have a few social nights out too!