Thursday, September 25, 2008

BORED

So...I have class in a couple hours and felt like posting, but I'm bored and don't know what to post about...
Default: Story update. I finally have reasonable cause for this huge part of my story to happen. I was quite ecstatic about it. Brooke (Jason's crazy ex-wife) is going to play a part in the climax and Oh, it's going to be good. I gave Jason two cars this week, too. He drives a Ferrari F430. Cherry red with white interior. Its such a pretty car. He also drives a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. That one is shiny silver with black interior. I've had a lot of fun checking out cars and trying to see the characters actually driving them. Did I mention I REALLY like the Ferrari....its SO pretty! Plus it goes way fast. That is totally awesome.
Um...I've been writing a lot, but I can't really go into a lot of detail on it without explaining A LOT of background info and what not, so I guess I'll just leave it that I am writing and LOVING every minute. The characters are becoming more real and Kyla is becoming less and less like me, which is so good. I never meant to write her like me, but I guess I did....odd, but true.
Okay, I will update more later...Hopefully class will be fun tonight. Stalker boy is in my class tonight, so we will see if I get the nerve to actually talk to him! I will keep you posted on that situation too! ;)

1 comment:

Kar said...

I remember playing MASH as a kid, and I would always put Lamborghini down as the best car I could get. Funny. So do you think it's a bad thing to make your character like you? I'm trying to figure out whether or not to do that. This is my first writing adventure, so I'm thinking...maybe I should let her be like me?? Just so she sounds authentic? I don't know...