Sunday, September 21, 2008

A stalker that doesn't know they are stalking you

So, I am in school right now, which has been so much fun! I love it, it's a lot of work, but I finally feel like I am progressing towards my goal! YAY!! So, there is a guy in my Spanish class that always sits three seats over from me, and I can't really say that I have ever talked to him before. But, I have seen him everywhere. Its the strangest thing, and it happened again over the weekend. I was standing in line at Cafe Rio with some friends and after about 10 minutes of waiting in line, I look back as this guy walks in! It was crazy. If I had actually talked to him before, I would think he was stalking me, or vice versa, but I have never talked to him in my life, so you can't really stalk someone you know nothing about...can you? Well, I guess people do it all the time, its just funny how timing works out sometime. Like when you keep running into someone all the time, but never really talk to them...maybe its a sign...

2 comments:

Kar said...

Cafe Rio...yum... Maybe you should talk to him the next time you inevitably see him. :)

Nat said...

Maybe he knows who you are, and is stalking YOU! But for real, you should introduce yourself or something, and get a date or a friend out of it.