Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Weekend

So, I thought I was done talking about Twilight, but one final word....holy crap. The whole series was worth reading (in my opinion) for the final book. Pretty much everything cool that you have been waiting three books for happens in the fourth one. That's all I'm going to say. It was good. If you like the books, that is.

In other news...I have been writing a lot lately. I'm thinking of posting part of one of my stories up here, but I'm not 100% sure yet...I'm a very self conscious writer and it tends to be a problem when I let other people read it because I know all the flaws and I'm sure that everyone else will see them and not like my stories and what not, so...there it is. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww Suz- Just go for it! I promise not to be too critical! (As long as there is no vampires in your story.)

Nat said...

Pete's the same way; he's only just begun letting people read some of his stuff.

So, did he bite her in the end or not? That's all I really care to know. Though I don't care enough to read 3 more books to find out!

Kar said...

I must get started on this series! The first book has been sitting in my living room for about a month!! Dang babies. They always take away my free time! :)