Thursday, August 14, 2008

More on the Date...

Okay, you win...I will finally give you more details. So, it really wasn't anything huge. I mean we ended up talking at Dan's apartment for a couple hours. We talked about a lot of things, and he isn't freaked out by the fact that I served a mission. So many guys hear the words "Returned Sister Missionary" and immediately freak out and no longer want to talk to you and often say something like "I didn't like the sisters in my mission" so the fact that Dan thought it was cool that I served was a definite plus. Um, yeah, we just talked...it was cool. I don't know what else you really wanted to know...he's cute, he's fun, hope he calls me again soon!

3 comments:

Darling Details said...

Sending happy thoughts for many more dates in the future!! Wahoo!

Nat said...

YAY!!! It sounds like you have fun. I'm with Marci-hopefully there are more dates for you in the future!

Kar said...

That sounds great! Guys freak out about girls who have gone on missions? Really? I think it's always like a gemstone on a person's "personality necklace" that she has gone on a mission. It shows she is selfless and loves the Lord.