Thursday, June 26, 2008

6 quirks

Well, since Nat tagged me and I am bored at work at the moment, I will list 6 quirks I have....hmm...let me think.
#1- I have this weird fascination with numbers. I count EVERYTHING, and ussually by 3s. I don't know why and I tried explaining it to a friend once and she was totally and completely lost. I hate math, but I have this subconcious addiction to counting things. For example in my living room I count to 14 between the entertainment center and the computer. Upstairs in the front room I count to 99...and BTW, I can count to 99 in 3s in under 30 seconds...that's all the way up to 99 and back down to 3...I'm so weird.
#2- Everthing becomes a story to me. I see everything as a potential book or story in my head. I walk every morning with two girls from work and don't be suprised if I one day write a book about a group of young women who go walking each morning and discuss the issues of their life.
#3- Awkwardness is my life. For whatever reason I always run into the most AWKWARD situations almost daily. On the mission this was definatly the case. A year and a half of complete awkwardness. We had a motto in the mission "Embrace the awkwardness" this is still true of me...embrace the awkwardness because it follows me everywhere.
#4-I am an organizational freak everywhere except at home. For some reason I can't keep my room organized. At work, everything has its place and don't even think of moving my tape dispenser or stapler...it has its place and you don't have permission to touch it. I am working on being better organized at home...its a work in progress.
#5- I pretend to be indesisive, but I generally always know exactly what I want...I think that this is true of a lot of people ( I could be wrong, but there it is) but yeah, and this is totally not a good thing to share because I generally feel dumb voicing my opinion when I don't know exactly if that would please everyone. I try to get someone elses opinion first to see what they are thinking or what they want to do and then decide if it is worth voicing my own opinion for.
And, #6- I wish I was a list person, but I'm just too lazy for it. This is a quirk because in my head I'm so much different then I come accross mostly because I'm just too lazy to do everything I want to in my head...maybe some day I'll be the person I wish I really was.

Any way, there you go and have hope you all have a great week!!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Embrace the awkwardness...that's hilarious! Please tell me you've seen "Never Been Kissed"-I am SOOO Josie Grossie! When I first saw that movie, I thought, "I think they taped my life, especially junior high, to get ideas for that character!"

Nat said...

3, what a perfect number for this quirk.... or was that 45? How many times would one have to count up to 45 in threes? Ok, so with quirk #3, I was wondering if you could be a peach and site some examples. I dont really get this whole awkwardness thing...

Nat said...

k, that second one wasnt from Nat, it was totally a B inspired comment.

Amy said...

Geez Suzy, I had no idea how wierd you really were. And the whole keeping the room clean.... huh? I thought that it was always immaculate! LOL Maybe Nat and I need to come over and do a clean sweep on your bedroom. It could be fun!?!