Friday, July 4, 2008

Amy's Tag

Okay, so its midnight and I'm bored, plus I have an interesting book close by, so I'm taking the tag.
The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

Here it is: "Angier was just a few feet away from us, starting his next routine." Any guesses? I am reading The Prestige right now. I have seen the movie, and all I have to say about it is "Are you watching closely?" because seriously I don't think you can watch that movie just once. It is a weird movie, but a good one. I never saw The Illusionist which apparently came out at the same time (I was on my mission at that point) but, I heard that because the Illusionist was dumb not a lot of people went to see The Prestige which really is too bad...it is a pretty cool show about magic and revenge. I won't give anymore away, just go watch it if you haven't!

I hope you all have a fabulous and safe 4th of July!!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I can tell when a movie really affects me-when I think about it in the few days later. Prestige was totally one of those movies for me. You'll have to tell me how the book is.