Monday, June 23, 2008

New Week, New Post!

YAY!!! Its Monday!!! okay, so that isn't the fun part...the fun part is, that it is starting out as a good week.
ALRIGHT....I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO BRIAN HOWARD PETERSEN .........UPDATE YOUR STUPID BLOG!!!!!!!! I just thought I'd bug you about it....its been over a month, you know.
Um....so Saturdays will be better. I will still have to come in the last Saturday of the month (not too bad) and then if they need me any other Saturday they can call me. Its not like I live really far away from work or something. But yeah, it will be a good.
That's it, just a quick little update to yell at B. ;)

2 comments:

Pete said...

no :P

Nat said...

I tell him the same thing just about every day, and even tagged him, and he still won't update! *sigh*