Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Shift

So, they have told me that I will probably have to work Saturdays, and I managed to avoid it for 3 months now...but today I am working a Saturday. It is so exciting and I can hardly believe how much fun it is....okay, not really...there's nothing for me to do...but, such is my life. I guess I can't complain, I mean I am getting paid to be here...I just really really enjoy sleeping in on Saturdays. Its my only day off to do whatever I want to do. Its the only day I can really hang out with a lot of my friends since I have gotten in the habit of actually sleeping at night to really get rest before waking up and putting in 8 hours at work (crazy concept, I know...) So, I am here working until noon, which really isn't that bad...it just cut into my sleeping in this morning. Oh well...

2 comments:

Amy said...

That totally sucks!! Sorry to hear that! At least you get the afternoon off. Games tonight?

Nat said...

I hated working Saturdays at the bank, but usually they would give us some time off during the week to make up for it. Do you get time off like that? It can be nice, though I'm with you about the sleeping in on Saturdays. I used to love it (pre-kids).