Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today I am feeling an overwhelming feeling of gratitude to my Heavenly Father. I feel like I don't thank Him enough for all of the many things He does for me. I feel like He is really close to me lately, which is the best feeling in the world. I feel like He is guiding me right now to a new adventure. I feel like there is so much I need to do in my life and I need to keep going and pressing forward so that I can accomplish all the many goals I have set for myself.
     I absolutely LOVED Pres. Uchtdorf's talk in the General RS Meeting last night. If you haven't listened to it yet, I HIGHLY recommend it! He talks about Forget-Me-Nots and uses them in his talk. I loved the over all theme of the whole meeting and felt so very loved by my Heavenly Father and His beloved Son, Jesus Christ. I love knowing that I am a daughter of God, and that He has so much in store for me. I LOVE the gospel of Jesus Christ and all it means to me in my life!!

No comments: