Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

      I heard the song "Someone Like You" by Adele the other day and FELL IN LOVE with that song! The chorus of the song was EXACTLY how I was feeling that day and it was so amazing! Here is the song, with Adele's story behind the song:


      So, in case you hadn't figured it out, I talked to Digger about how I felt about him and all that good stuff. It was good. We are good friends, and that is all it will ever be.
      I have learned a lot in this whole process and I am so grateful that I met him, and that we are friends. There are few friends I think more highly of than him, and not just because I liked him, he is a very genuine, caring, amazing person and I wish him all the best in life.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm sorry about Digger. :( I do love Adele though.