Monday, September 12, 2011

5 years ago...

Five years ago tomorrow (Sept. 13th) I went into the MTC to start my missionary service. Isn't that CRAZY!?!?!?! Five whole years have passed since I started a journey that would change the rest of my life. Its amazing! And, do you know how I'm going to celebrate this momentous occasion? I am going to watch this movie:

Because A.) Its a wicked awesome movie!
And 2.) because Chris Hemsworth is ATTRACTIVE....isn't he just so beautiful!?!?! Yeah...he is...

It comes out on DVD tomorrow, which I feel is entirely appropriate! What better way to celebrate than that!?!?!?! he he he...so fun! The only thing that would be better is if Captain America was also coming out on DVD...but alas, it won't be out for a while yet.



On an entirely random note: I am totally loving school, though it is completely kicking my trash!!! I have learned, however, that when you choose a major that you actually enjoy...you actually like the classes you are required to take! Crazy how that works, isn't it!?!?!?!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey, Suzinator. Happy MTC anniversary! And I'm sorry things didn't go as hoped with Digger. You are FRAWESOME, though, and I know there is a great guy out there for you. Love ya. :)

Nat said...

I heard that Adele song the other day, and totally got chills. It's just so beautiful.

You know a guy likes you when HE persues YOU, regardless of what kind of attention YOU pay HIM. Digger was not for you.

And, it's so interesting to look back 5 years and see where your life has led. It's also fun to think what the next 5 years will bring.

Emmalee Fairfax said...

I wanted to leave a comment, but thought that would be silly... :)