Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Quick Side Note

After a very emotionally unstable weekend, well...actually, its been an emotionally unstable like 3 weeks, but it all came to a boiling point this last weekend. Any way, after all of that, I wrote my last post and kind of freaked out, but I want you all to know that I am doing a lot better right now, and am loving my life...not so much the extreme tired I feel will hit me on Tuesdays since I am in class from 1:00PM to 8:30PM, roughly. But, all in all, I am finally settled into school, and loving it.
   Another side note I wish to express about my last post is the nickname of Andrew...it doesn't really fit him, so now I will be calling him Digger, which is a very strange nickname...I know that...but he's also earned it. So, I actually went back and changed Andrew's name to Digger in my last post and will be calling him that from now on in my blog...and in my phone...ha ha ha...good times!

No comments: