Friday, January 21, 2011

A Fan-freakin-tastic Tuesday

So.....at first, I did not think that Tuesday was going to be so fantastic. In fact, I was kind of freaking out. The reason is not important. The freaking out is all that matters here. I went to my classes and ac

Yes, I ended that sentence up there in the middle of the word "actually". I did that because I actually started writing this post on Tuesday night, kind of late. I was waiting to hear from a friend. At that precise moment, I got a text from said friend...ok, it was Digger. Any way, he was stopping by...yes, it was late, but it takes us days to actually find a time that neither of us are busy. Any way, he stopped by and we talked. It dawned on me that night that I really really like him. This is very scary territory for me because I like him probably more than I have liked anyone. I love the way I feel around him. I always feel uplifted and that I am a better person. I tend to see things in a new way that I hadn't thought of before, which is awesome because I see things that I can change and improve on. This scares me because I don't generally trust people, and I really don't like to let them in...but somehow I let Digger in. I've let him in, and I trust him. Hence the hyperventilating in the corner with my paper bag in hand. I have been SERIOUSLY freaking out. When Digger was leaving he said that he really wanted to get together again this week, or this weekend sometime. So, I am really hoping he remembers that and gives me a call because I would love to hang out with him again.
    Any way...Tuesday ended up being such a great day. Not just because I got to see Digger, but also because my Institute class was amazing, as usual. I have this fantastic teacher that just brings the spirit in so strong, and has a way of saying exactly what I need to hear, exactly when I need to hear it. I love the gospel! Its so true! I don't even want to think where I'd be in life without it! Any way, I hope you all have a fan-freakin-tastic weekend! 

No comments: