Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Domestic Godessness

Okay, so my good friend (lets call her Emmy) has requested that I post pictures of my recent card making extravaganza.  It was TONS of fun and I had a lot of fun. I have found that I can't just listen to music, or to books on tape...I have to be doing something, and since I am determined to make a concerted effort to do nice things for people I felt using my domestic godessness in the card making area would be a good fit.
    I must confess, though, that I didn't just listen to music. For those of you on Facebook that are friends with me, my status for like a week was, "Suzy had a great card making day while watching Sam Worthington movies...days can't really get much better than that." which is a true statement. I hear a few of you wondering, who is Sam Worthington? Well, let me tell you. If Jason Tyde were a real person, he'd look like Sam Worthington...no joke...as I mentioned previously, he's got the build, the face structure, the crisp ocean blue eyes, the short dark hair...I couldn't have described Jason more perfectly if I had known who Sam Worthington was when I first wrote about Jason. He's only been in 3 really big American movies, and they are: Terminator Salvation, Avatar, and Clash of the Titans. All 3 of which I have seen in the recent past, as I mentioned in a previous post. Apparently, Sam Worthington movies inspire my best card making efforts because I made some of the cutest cards I have ever made (in my opinion) while watching Avatar...and can I say that it is a much more entertaining movie if you are not actually paying strict attention to it, but making cards instead.
     Any way, enough about movie stars and cards...lets talk about something else...I talked to AHG today. I have been talking to him on and off lately and its been fun. He was mentioning how he doesn't understand why relationships never work with him and why he keeps getting dumped even though he's doing everything he can to be the perfect boyfriend. I was very blunt with him and told him it was the girls he dates and the fact that he doesn't let people do things for him, he's all about serving others (which is good, don't get me wrong) but I think you also need to be willing to let someone serve you too. Just a thought. He was surprised by my honesty. He mentioned today how grateful he was that he and I are just friends and we both know exactly how the other one feels about our friendship. I don't remember what I said, but I was surprised he had mentioned it at all. I don't know what to think of him...I mean I don't have feelings for him outside of friendship anymore, which is good, but it was just weird.
    Any way, I need to go to bed so I can wake up in the morning and start another amazing day in the life of ME!!!!
OH! PS: I finished The Golden Spiral, which is the sequel to The Hourglass Door, which I loved. I LOVED both of them!!! Oh my gosh, however, if you don't handle cliff hangers well, I wouldn't recommend reading them until next year when the 3rd and final book comes out, but I have thoroughly enjoyed both of them!!

4 comments:

Emily Claire said...

Emmy huh? Your cards are BEA-utiful! Also, that man... he's pretty beautiful too!

Amy said...

I finally watched Avatar are you proud? Yes Sam is very nice on the eyes!

Nat said...

Love the cards! I really suck at making cards-it's truly a talent.

Kar said...

Excellent. More books to add to my must-read list. The one I'm reading right now is a snore. With F-words in it. I'm taking it back to the library today.